• Please bring a headshot and resume with you to auditions.
• Please be sure to give us your conflicts on the audition sheet the day you
• Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and dance shoes of some kind. We do not
have a separate dance audition. Your audition will include dancing.
• You may bring your own sheet music, cd, or bluetooth device to accompany you
with something of your own choosing. We may not have you sing the entire
song… 16 Bars is usually enough but we may want to hear more. Please make
yourselves familiar with the songs from the show.
• Please be sure to tell us honestly on the audition form if you will or will not accept
any role. •
• Rehearsals will be: Tuesdays through Fridays 7:00pm to 10:00pm (may finish
Saturday workshops 10am through 3pm)
Sundays 3pm to 6pm (sometimes later)
Not everyone will be called to every rehearsal or perhaps for an entire rehearsal
• You will be notified by email for cast list, rehearsal scheduling, and general cast
information. Please make sure you give us your correct email address and write
it very clearly on the audition sheet or on your resume.
• Lake Travis Music Theatre, Inc. is a community theater and not-for-profit 501C3
organization. At this time, we do not pay our actors.